Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Greeting in the Name of Jesus christ.
I hope you do well.I thank you for what you and your Ministry are doing for the orphans children of Burundi.I tried to call you on the number you send to me withouth success,there was no connection the number I called was (252-425-3773)
Please could you tell me how I can proceed to get in (The state code).
I want also to thank you for collecting clothes and other needs for orphans .
What we are doing, is to pray God to provide the means for shipping them .
This will not help only the orphans we look after,but also others without assistance.
It'll be a blessing for our country.

We wish you happy Christmas and blessing new year 2010.I end by informing you that we are preparing a dinner with orphans children on Christmas day .
Please send our best wishes to the members of God's Anointed Women of the Word and others.

Yours in christ
Legal represantative of Hope center for orphans children
Nsabimana Jean-Bosco
Po Box:2275Bujumbura
Tell: (257)79981999
City:Kanyosha Bujumbura.